Nov 8, 2008

Obama?




I just got some pretty scary information about Obama. First off, I'd like to clarify some things. I have hope for the man. Without going further into it there's been some pretty crystal clear clarifications that he has a good heart.

However, he is still a product of the puppeteers that pull the strings of every level of existence in the western world. This has surfaced, and it certainly puts a lot of things into perspective. The shit will more than likely hit the fan, and it's not wise to stand in the direction the wind is blowing. Not like we have much choice, though.

The only choice is disobedience. Let your heart tell you what is right!



Part 2.



Also, the lies have already started. Though I see he has a good heart. It must really be horrible for him to lie in favour of the egoism running world events.



I'll let you make up your own mind. But remember, you create your own reality.

0 Comments: